New Delhi: A lot has been happening inside the house of popular reality show ‘Bigg Boss’, which is being aired on Colors TV these days. After the epic Kushal Tandon- Tanishaa Mukherji controversy and endless fights among the inmates, it is now the British actress and singer, Sofia Hayat, who has shocked everyone by opening up about her past life.
In the recent episode, Sofia had an altercation with Ajaz Khan and was left in tears after the latter made a personal remark against her. Hayat was later seen talking to Armaan Kohli during which she revealed the darker side of her past life and the endless abusive relationships she has been into.
Not only this, Hayat also made a shocking disclosure on how she was physically abused by her uncle in her childhood. She was seen telling Armaan that her father was an aggressive man and often abused her mother.
Hayat also made it clear that as she has been through such traumatic situations, she had now decided to put an end to this vicious cycle of getting in and out of abusive relationships.
Her revelations utterly shocked Armaan Kohli, who admitted that he was unaware of this side of Sofia, and that he has always seen her as a sweet and confident woman.
Latest from Spaceviewtimes Journalist
- Kevin Pietersen sacking was 'disrespectful': buddy Chris Gayle
- Fissures at BJP key meet: Senior leader MM Joshi questions Rajnath over Modi running from Varanasi
- AAP leader Arvind Kejriwal spins Charkha at Sabarmati ashram
- AAP leader Yogendra Yadav's face smeared with ink by unknown attacker in Delhi
- Contoversial BS Yeddyurappa from Shimoga in BJP's second list of 52 Lok Sabha candidates